We were at the Crown Paradise for March break as a family reunion with 6 adults, 3 kids and a baby. We all had a fantastic time swimming in the pools, playing in the kids water-park area, playing tennis, playing soccer on the beach, playing shuffle board and bowling with the kids, sunbathing by the pool and beach, and having lots of lovely cocktails!!
This resort is definitely more 3* than 4*, however we didn't have any complaints. The rooms were a decent size and perfect for us with 3 kids. We chose the family suite and were disappointed to overlook the street, however the hotel offered to change us to a 2-bedded room with a view if we preferred. We stayed with our original choice, as the family suite worked well for us, due to each child having their own bed and us having a king-size bed plus a fridge :) Tip for the hotel - maybe consider having some family sites with nice views?? Room was always clean and the ac worked fine, but we preferred the breeze from the open balcony door.
The food was good, and we didn't have any complaints. The buffet restaurant was plentiful with lots of variety .. we did eat at the 3 a la carte restaurants also, and were very impressed. The beach snack bar with fresh burgers and salads was our fave lunch venue.
We went into Puerto Vallarta on the bus one day and really enjoyed ourselves. The people are so friendly and very helpful. We also swam with dolphins in Nuevo Vallarta another day, and had a fantastic day there too. Very close to a grocery store and Walmart and the mall, if you need to check email (free wifi at the mall, as the hotel is very expensive).
Overall this was fabulous holiday. If it were just my husband and I, then maybe we would have chosen a different resort, but with kids, this was perfect. Our boys said this was the best vacation ever!! We felt very safe there, and let the boys do their own thing with some of the activities, and they loved the kiddie cocktails they could get themselves each day. We were very pleased with our choice of hotel and would recommend it for families.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro
- Crown Paradise Club
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENTThe ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.