Just come back ,Westjet and Airtransit rates this hotel as a 4 star- Not. First the good ; great staff and service,clean ,water park is fantastic for kids under 12, room is good-old but Ok,.The specialty restaurants were all good . The bad and the ugly; food - the breakfast is great ,lunch and dinner -very poor quality , i hope you like Jello,rice pudding, snacking cakes for desert , the meat dishes were the worst .The salad bar is good, baking is not fresh daily . Some of the review say that the food is great- i am sorry i don't know were is there taste buds ? The beach is Ok but the vendors make it horrible by bugging you non stop . The nightshows are laim ,and very loud.
It's not a bad place , unfortunatly for us it was just average. We love good food, i know you don't get great food in Mexico but this was poor . We stayed Feb 2 -9th, kids 8 and 15 . We would not go back or recommend this place .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENTThe ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Otel, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro