Last March we vacationed at Crown Paradise in Cancun. In December we vacationed at Crown Paradise in Puerto Vallarta. There is no comparison; Cancun was like paradise with pools, an excellent kids club, excellent entertainers, beautiful rooms and food wow amazing... In Puerto Vallarta well it's the complete opposite, morn, lunch and din buffet was the same all the time with very little choice, the rooms were OK but smelly even if you kept your doors open, my daughter had to sleep on the concrete sofa not a pull out. The kids club was boring as hell and the pool for the kids well you had to be with them it wasn't part of the kids club, so it's safe to say we didn't get a small break from our kids, even the staff for the entertainment was boring. The evening shows at Nitro were very good but very loud. On a positive note my husband spent 2 1/2 days at the San Janvier Hospital... Very clean, staff was amazing and at his beck and call, food was good, he had a very comfortable stay and would recommend the hospital if need be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENTThe ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Otel, Booking.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro