Recently spent a week at this fine all inclusive oceanfront resort. The resort employees
and very friendly and helpful. The resturant options were many and the food was fine.
The Japanese restuarant was probably our favorite but most all were very good.
Shows were sort of tacky but ok for famlies. Pool games were plentiful and nicely
supervised. If you have no kids with you but sure and stay on the adults only side.
Property nicely located only a short ride to the north to the airport (60 pesos) and
a short ride to the south for downtown (also about 60 pesos). Also adjacent to the
cruise terminal so it's nice to see the cruise ships coming and going. Downside would
be the beach vendors being a little aggressive and trying to line up a poolside bungalow
(often had to be there by 5 in the morning to reserve bungalow). Internet access was
somewhat spotty but not bad once you got on ($ 6.50 per day).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENTThe ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro