We returned from P.V. after spending a week at the Crown Paradise on Aug.24th.I really don't understand all the bad reviews.My family could not of been treated better at a 5 star resort and i have paid the 5 star rate.If you are looking for new and trendy don't stay here,if you are looking for a clean and family friendly place that want cost you arm and leg this is the place.
I have two boys 7&4 who loved the water park and all the fun kids drinks.The food was great and the activity group was very entertaining.My boys are still wearing their bracelets from the resort.
I would go back to stay here.Plus your not that far from town we took the bus into town to enjoy the day and had a great time.There is a flea market very close to the hotel that we walked to and found some cute t shirts and toys.I really liked the location very convenient to attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENTThe ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro