I would only recommend this hotel if have very small children to enjoy the slides. For all others, please do not waste your time and money at this hotel. Hotels in Nuevo Vallarta are SO much nicer. This is very rundown and the buffet food and front desk service is horrible. I traveled with my sons ages 8 and 10 and arrived on a Sunday afternoon to check in to my prepaid all inclusive week long vacation only to be told that our reservation had been cancelled a few days prior by a 3rd party travel agency (not the one we booked and I paid). I had confirmed it twice directly with the hotel prior to traveling and was told all was fine. We were told to go across the street to use a payphone to try to call the travel agency, but since it was a Sunday afternoon, they wouldn't answer. The front desk clerk and manager were completely unhelpful and cold. They did admit they had seen this problem recently, but offered absolutely NO assistance. I had to pay to stay there that night. NO higher up manager would come speak to me despite my pleas. Only a security guard tried to help because he felt sorry for us, but he had no power to do anything except allow us to use the phone rather than drag my kids to the street to use a public payphone. I never received my prepaid money back ($1000 usd), and was forced to go on hotwire and book another hotel to which we moved to on Monday. During my 24 hour stay, I actually thought perhaps it was a blessing that we were moving because the buffet food was horrendous, rooms were rundown, curtain very dirty, and the ocean water was polluted because the hotel borders the marina. I couldn't imagine having to stay there. I am reporting this hotel and the travel agent to Mexican Consumer Affairs and the Hotel Association of Puerto Vallarta. I doubt anything will be done, but please take note and don't take the risk. There are plenty of other much nicer hotels in Puerto Vallarta from which to choose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT The ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Low Cost Holidays, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro