We just got back from our trip to Puerto Vallarta and had an amazing time. We have 2 kids - 2 and 6 yrs old and the amenities and set up for kids (and adults) was great. They loved the Disney themed Water Park with Pirate Ship, slides, Disney music, etc, also the kids only dinner (only the 6 year old did this one) where they were served by Prince's, Princesses and Disney Characters. We also swam together in the other pools and had a great time. The restaurants were very good, especially the French and Italian -we primarily did the a la carte restaurants for dinner (make reservations) - also included in the all inclusive, although when we did the buffet, it was good and plentiful in terms of selection - with a wonderful ocean view - they also have room service that we used a few times for fresh fruit and grilled chicken sandwich type food - also very good (and of course included). If hungry between meals and not doing room service they have a place with great burritos, made to order (also salads, etc).
My daughter loved all the specialty kids drinks with fun names and optional marshmallows on top. The beach in front was very swimmable and we all went in on multiple occasions. They have a kids club and "Baby Paradise" for younger kids (I think up to 4 years old is Baby Paradise)... awesome, love to hang with the kids but Mom and Dad like to have adult time on vacation and this totally allowed that, the kids loved to go, the helpers in the club were great, and it allowed us to have date nights at the resort restaurants and beach bar while the kids had fun. Also, my 2 year old napped in "Baby Paradise" in the afternoons so myself or my wife were not secluded to our room for 2-3 hours each afternoon for my little guys nap.
The hotel is right on the beach with tons of palapas and chaise lounges readily available (included in the all inclusive), not like some places where you need to get up early to reserve a good spot. Drinks were good and available at multiple spots with usually no wait at all.
Our room, granted we got the large (very large - 2 BR, 2 bath, living room, large entry room, full kitchen with bar and barstools, dining area and 2 decks -one large enough for table, 4 chairs and 2 chaise lounges) had the most insane ocean view (and I've stayed at multiple very nice high end resorts with countless ocean front rooms), the view was not just of the ocean but in the distance you could also see the lights of PV.
There is a turtle egg protection area and one morning we looked down and saw a worker there, we ran down and all got to hold a baby turtle, so cool. It was to be released into the ocean that night I believe. The room was well kept by the maids and the restrooms near the pool always very clean. The staff was all very pleasant, helpful and attentive.
I also recommend a great walk on the boardwalk and a day trip to Las Caletas beach.
We were all sad when it was time to leave but will return to this hotel on my next trip to PV - and I love PV!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A MODERN FAMILY-FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENTThe ambiance here at the Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta, All Inclusive Resort is one of casual family fun. Our oceanfront resort was designed with myriad places to have fun and relax with an aquapark with 9 slides a pirate ship and a castle, big jacuzzi with swim up bar for adults, 3 a la carte restaurants and more... All the fun for big and small! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookIt.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Paradise Club Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Crown Paradise Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Playa De Oro