From Toronto Canada: Just returned March 24, 2007 after spending one week at the Villa del Palmar. My family and I were pleasantly surprised how nice this hotel was. The grounds are beautifully kept, as well as inside the hotel. The rooms were big and clean (the bathroom was abit outdated but still it was clean). The staff were friendly and helpful. We checked in on the Saturday which according to other reviews is a nightmare time to check in. We had no problems, never saw or were approached by timeshare people the whole week. And we did express check out the day before we left (after 4 p.m.). The hotel had theme nights but we did not get the inclusive as there are so many good restaurants downtown P.V. (which cost $4 U.S. by taxi and only a 10 minute drive). Their beach area is small but you can walk for miles along the entire beach. My sister's step-daughter is getting married in P.V. next Feb. so we were able to check out some rooms at the less expensive hotel next door Villa del Mar and we were impressed by the rooms we saw. I usually swam at the quieter pool at del Mar but there are 2 other big pools at the del Palmar and in total 3 hot tubs. The weather was perfect, the people friendly and I would definitely go back there again next year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar