We stayed here for 5 days on a deal booked online, which of course included the timeshare promo; so we wasted a half day on that, because we were not interested in the least. But it did get us a discount on the Rhythms of the Night show, which was a fun evening dinner & show, i'd recommend it. The room was great, comfortable bed, balcony overlooking the pool, and - bonus - a bathtub, not that common in Mexican hotels. We had a kitchenette & ate in most of the time, did not try the resort restaurants. Pools & hot tubs are great, they had some programmed activities but not too noisy. This resort has a narrow little strip of beach, so it's hard to get a spot there. Overall good value for what we needed (we were not really on vacation, just needed a comfortable place to stay while our sailboat was out of the water).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar