We stayed here for 5 days on a deal booked online, which of course included the timeshare promo; so we wasted a half day on that, because we were not interested in the least. But it did get us a discount on the Rhythms of the Night show, which was a fun evening dinner & show, i'd recommend it. The room was great, comfortable bed, balcony overlooking the pool, and - bonus - a bathtub, not that common in Mexican hotels. We had a kitchenette & ate in most of the time, did not try the resort restaurants. Pools & hot tubs are great, they had some programmed activities but not too noisy. This resort has a narrow little strip of beach, so it's hard to get a spot there. Overall good value for what we needed (we were not really on vacation, just needed a comfortable place to stay while our sailboat was out of the water).
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar