We stayed at Villa del Palmar for a week, not all-inclusive, on a good trade through Interval. The grounds were lovely and sparklingly clean. Our room was kept very clean, and was well-stocked with toiletries at all times. Maids even washed our plates and cups, which we did not anticipate they would do.
We ate no meals at the resort, but did buy a few bottles of water from the bar for three dollars a pop, plus tip! The bartender chased down my husband for a larger tip for handing him a bottle of water! Other than that and the recurring timeshare pressure, the employees at the resort were friendly and helpful.
The pools close at 11pm, but the hot tubs close at 10pm. To me it seems they should both be open until 11pm.
We did not see many other younger couples there, and also not vary many pairs or groups of singles. Mostly middle-aged and older couples, and a few families.
We enjoyed most the location convenient to bus service and the grocery store (Soriana) across the street. I would stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, getaroom.com, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar