Villa del Palmar Resort, Puerto Vallarta
Second time to stay at Villa Del Palmar, this time we brought our son, daughter in law and grandson. They accommodated us in a very spacious two bedroom, two bath apartment, very clean and equipped with all we needed for a week; right in front of the Jacuzzi and few steps to the beach. The only downside was the noise above when the people on the second floor moved chairs or even suitcases, especially late at night.
The personnel was very attentive, friendly and professional; at arrival we met a young woman, Margarita and later Miguel who immediately was ready to give recommendations on restaurants and tours and saving cards and offered the 90 minutes talk about ownership which translated in time-sharing. We declined but my son and his wife was curious and was assured the meeting with breakfast included was exactly 90 minutes by the clock. It turned to be over 2 hours. Later, talking with other local members, we discover their plans were more reasonable (7 years) than the 30 years they offered my son and for a better price and benefits. Later, I was told the company group has three levels but they push the most expensive (30 Years) first; my son never heard about the other two.
They have two restaurants, we had dinner in one at the entrance, the food was very good, excellent service, and they offer room and pool service as well. The entertainment was average with a Mexican night full of music and dance including a mariachi; then, a Broadway, Arabian Night and a beach party; very livable with a buffet included in the price. From the entrance, to the beach, the premises were impeccable and the garden very well cared; an equipped bbq grill by the pool site on the second building was very handy. The location is ideal, as the bus to the center of the town ($6.50 pesos) stop right in front of the resort and it takes only about 20 minutes, they run frequently; the resort have a small convenience store in the premises and there is a larger shopping center with grocery store at walking distance; Wal-Mart, Sam club and Costco at bus or taxi five to ten minutes. We all agreed and having everything in consideration, that our week has been great and if there is an opportunity, we will return again.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.