I visited VDP for my birthday. I purchased a halfoffdepot all inclusive deal l to this resort and had to take a timeshare tour. Check in was pretty busy as I arrived around 1230pm on a Thursday. Once checked in, my room was ready and i was able to drop off my bags and went to lunch. I ate at El Patron. My meal was delicious and the servers were great. I wasn’t too happy with my margarita tasted like it had nutra sweet aftertaste.
All my meals were good and I made sure I took full advantage of the meals. Im not a big drinker but the Miami Vice drink was tasty. The room was a little dated, but very spacious and the TV had many channel options. A weird damp seaside feel in the room. The exterior areas are all modern and gorgeous. Worthy of many pictures. Location of the resort is great too. Supermarket across the street, clothing stores blocks down the road. Minutes drive from downtown (probably could’ve been walked).
My only down side was it was mentioned prior to arrive that I was celebrating my birthday at the resort and no attention was given to it.
I visited the spa and that was very zen and nice. My only suggestion would be to make it warmer in the rooms and to add a steam room.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Groupon and Odigeo so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar