This was our 5th or 6th visit to the VDP. We have always enjoyed the resort and this visit was no different. We had a one-bedroom on the ground floor (convenient). The unit was ok, but definitely showing age; toilet leaked at the base, lights were going out over the bathroom sink. Very minor stuff, but notable.Staff was excellent as always. Upon arrival, I was greeted by Joel with "welcome home".
One firm "no" to the timeshare pitch and we were never bothered again. Service around the pool was good. Happy hour at noon and again at 3:00. We did not eat any meals at the restaurants, but ate around the pool and it was good. Still lacks in activities during the day. Very quiet resort.
Never needed any special services or made any special requests. However, room was cleaned thoroughly daily. Items of value were left out in the open with no problems.
We will return.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Otel, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar