We booked a two-bedroom suite because my 80-year old mom was traveling with us. Booked it through Expedia which I won't use again. I think these properties give their least desirable rooms to booking agencies other than their own. At check-in we were informed we would be on the 4th floor in a building that had no elevator. I made sure the resort had elevators before we chose it because my mom doesn't do too many stairs. They ended up giving us two rooms on different floors. We made the best of it, but three days later they informed us that my mom HAD to move to a different room.
For the first five days they pushed us to go to a time share presentation at their other property, The Flamingos. They called on the phone or waited outside our door to ask again and again. We felt ourselves avoiding the hotel lobby so we wouldn't be approached.
On the positive side, we enjoyed our room. The beds and linens were comfy and the room immaculate. We didn't do the all-inclusive meal plan, but ate in all the restaurants and the food was very good. Staff friendly but a little tourist weary, and we are not demanding or loud.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar