Our very first trip to Puerto Vallarta in about 200 was here. The place hasn't changed much. This is an older property but it is very well maintained. The staff is pleasant and eager to please. The location is great. You are right between the downtown area and the airport. There is lots of activities on the beach and yet it is pretty quiet after 10:00p. I think the best part about this place is the value. Nice place for a very rerasonable price. We spent about $ 130 per night for two of us all-inclusive. And, all-inclusive doesn't mean all buffets. Order what you want right from the menu. We will definately stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar