We stayed one night before heading to Sayulita. It is a large property, beautifully maintained with a # of food options and pool options. The food is very expensive if you aren't staying as part of the all inclusive package. While we didn't venture beyond the property when we drove in and out it didn't appear there were a lot of other food options around the property.
We did have some issues checking in, they didn't have our reservation. It took well over an hour to check in.
Wifi is not free, this was kind of a bummer.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar