We stayed 2 weeks at Villa del Palmar in Puerto Vallarta as the location was close to town and within an easy walk of stores and a quick bus ride to the Marina, and Downtown Vallarta. The units are comfortable with good beds and pillows. The pools have 5 foot depths which allows for more swimming than just paddling about. There are lots of chairs and permanent thatch 'umbrellas' on the beach for guests during October but I would think it would get super crowded during peak season. Services are prompt and friendly. If you can NOT go to one of the presentations, you will enjoy your time more. There is going to be a rebuild of the next door Villa del Mar and, I believe part of Palmar - which should bring standards to a more current level. It is not luxurious, but certainly affordable and pleasant for the money. We use the kitchen facilities in the suites rather than the restaurants. We are owners at the Villa Group and have been staying in Puerto and Nuevo Vallarta for 6 years - but staying in several resorts each year.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar