This was the second time I have stayed at Villa del Palmar since 2000. The rooms are comfortable, clean and have all the amenities needed. The partial kitchens have a microwave, refrigerator, stove top, coffee maker and basic dishes. The location is a short, inexpensive bus ride or a long walk from town. My only complaint is that check-in can take quite a while with long lines and the lobby is crawling with timeshare salespeople. If you don't want to spend 3 hours in a "45 minute" hard sell timeshare presentation, make it very clear that you are not interested in receiving whatever discounts they are offering and don't want to make an appointment. I haven't been roped into a timeshare presentation in years although I do own a timeshare. My advice is that if you are interested in purchasing a timeshare, go online and find the resort with the highest trading power and buy a timeshare from the owner. They are notoriously difficult to sell and you can pick up a membership for a fraction of what you would pay if you fall for a timeshare presentation. The only other complaint I have is that there is no icemaker available and you have to go to the bartender to get ice (for making margaritas in your room or for a cooler) and he's a bit stingy with it.
The beach in front of the hotel is great for swimming and the pool is great.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar