My friend and I stayed at the Villa del Palmar Vallarta in April of 2012. We had a wonderful time. The staff was wonderful, the rooms were kept spotless. The grounds are beautiful. Had fun swimming and lounging around the pools. All the food we had was very good! We enjoyed time at the spa on 2 different days and it was wonderful!! I had the hot rocks therapy massage and it was so wonderful I cannot even describe it!! Alan our bell boy was most helpful and friendly, and always with a smile on his face!! He was a great asset for us as we speak very little Spanish and he speaks very good English. I hear he has been promoted to working at the front desk! How wonderful. He is a great guy! Roberta was our housekeeper and she kept our room beautiful and added special little surprises everyday. Our stay was wonderful. I am planning my next trip back now. As far as vendors on the beach, it is fine, they have it roped off so they are not allowed to bother you unless you show an interest. Also we had no problem what so ever related to timeshare sales. We used the bus many times while we were there. Stops right out front. Easy to get to the downtown, or to Walmart or the Marina. Was a wonderful trip.....and for all who wonder, we felt perfectly safe on our trip there. Did not need to worry at all. Was a great time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Del Palmar Beach
- Villa Del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
- Resort Del Palmar Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Villa Del Palmar