We just returned from our stay at Velas Vallarta. This was our 2nd trip to this resort and just as wonderful as the 1st. The resort is beautifully situated and the scenery is amazing. The staff throughout the resort go above and beyond their duties. They keep the grounds immaculate and the staff are constantly cleaning. They have staff at the pool bathrooms and they are constantly cleaning it and wiping the floors to keep it clean and safe from slipping. They do a wonderful job. The rooms are spacious and well decorated. They offer a variety of rooms which is nice. We did have a maintenance issue with our room, however, the issue was immediately addressed. Donald Willis, the assistant manager, made sure the issue was taken care of as quickly as possible. Thank you for all your effort in keeping the guests happy, Mr. Willis. Issues arise at any resort you stay at, but how the issues are handled separates them, and this is one of the many reasons this resort is exceptional and stands out from the rest.
We did the all-inclusive which was worth it. It is very reasonable compared to other resorts we have stayed at. The room service was excellent, the food was hot when it arrived and the service was quick. The pool was great, they have different areas, so if you want to be involved in the activities you can or you can choose to go to the quieter side. The activities are a lot of fun. Christian does a great job with the activities during the day and at night. The oceanfront restaurant, La Ribera, was very good. You can eat lunch by the pool which is also great. The services at the pool are amazing, they work very hard. Saul, Jacinto, and Eric do a great job.
They offer a variety of SPA services. My husband and I had massages outside over looking the ocean. Nadia and Adriana did an amazing job, so much that we got our daughters, 15 and 12, massages the next day. The worst part of the massages was when they tell you it’s finished- you don’t want it to end. My mother in law had a facial, and got her hair done at the salon. She was very pleased with the service. We will definitely be using the SPA services again next year. We ate dinner at Andrea’s every night, except Sunday, when we went to the Mexican Fiesta show, which we enjoyed. Andrea’s offers themed dinners which consist of buffet or a la carte. We had both and everything was wonderful. Antonio, the chef, does a wonderful job and fixed a few different things off the menu for us, which also were amazing! The servers are constantly bringing you anything you need, Julio and Alejandro are exceptional! The bartender’s drinks were awesome everywhere in the resort. The Mariachi band is entertaining and fun! We enjoy listening to them play and interact with the guests.
We went to Al hambra lobby bar every night for the shows or activities they were having, and even though they were similar to last years, we enjoyed them and looked forward to seeing them. Juan Estrella and Raul Silva who work in Al Hambra, were exceptional. I can’t possibly touch on all the wonderful reasons, this resort is exceptional!! Thank you to all the staff and management at the resort for all you do. We will see all of you soon!! We appreciate good help and great people and could not have had a better vacation. Thank You, from the Short Family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to Velas Vallarta, one of the most established resorts in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and find the tropical beachfront oasis you have been searching for. Relax and enjoy quality time with those you care about most as you enjoy the benefits of a true All-Inclusive resort. Absolutely everything is included- a spacious suite, gourmet á la carte meals, a full in-suite dining menu, our excellent Kids Club, nightly entertainment and everything in between.Take a break from building sand castles to enjoy some of the best hamburgers around during a leisurely lunch by the pool. Take a siesta after a day in the sun and freshen up for an elegant family dinner followed by a stroll through the gardens to enjoy the evening breeze. Sample a premium tequila and treat the kids to an extra dessert- it's all included and it's all high quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Velas Vallarta Suite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Velas Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Velas Vallarta Suite Hotel
- Velas Vallarta Suite Puerto
- Velas Vallarta Resort
- Velas Vallarta Puerto
- Club Velas Vallarta