We spent the week at Velas in April with our entire family for my brothers wedding. We have stayed mulitple times at Velas and it never disappoints. The service is amazing from the instant you walk in the front, the rooms are very clean...we sleep better there than at home!! The maids come twice daily to clean your room and then to turn down your beds, you feel like a princess! All the waiters around the pool are very good..we recieved excellent service and attention from Carlos and Eric at the pool. At the beach resturant Pablo is a smiling face we love to see each night and at Andres Brenda greets you with a beautiful smile and Omar will help you with whatever you need.
I would highly recommend a destination wedding at Velas, it was perfect. Simple sweet and very intimate...it was a dream wedding for my brother and new sister-in-law!! We also discovered the newly designed KIds Club this year. They completely gutted a first floor suite close to the pool for the club, it is a free service that has a daily schedule of activities for kids. Our kids were ready to get out of the sun in the afternoons and it was perfect for them, they were able to play video games, watch movies in english (all the cartoons are mainly in Spanish in the rooms) and do arts and crafts. The girls that run the Kids Club are so good with the kids, we've seen their faces the last couple of years we have been there. They are so sweet and patient with the kids, my boys were anxious to get to there a few days in a row to play one of them in either a wrestling video game, uno or a game of spoons. The area is very clean, up to date and full of fun for the kids. One day they even had a tennis lesson. I cannot say enough about this new program for the children, we saw a wide range of children but it was never very crowded which was so nice. I trusted the ladies that worked with my kids and felt they were very safe...which means so much!! This program just adds to the experience at Velas, it is definitly a family resort that I look forward to making many more memories at!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to Velas Vallarta, one of the most established resorts in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and find the tropical beachfront oasis you have been searching for. Relax and enjoy quality time with those you care about most as you enjoy the benefits of a true All-Inclusive resort. Absolutely everything is included- a spacious suite, gourmet a la carte meals, a full in-suite dining menu, our excellent Kids Club, nightly entertainment and everything in between.Take a break from building sand castles to enjoy some of the best hamburgers around during a leisurely lunch by the pool. Take a siesta after a day in the sun and freshen up for an elegant family dinner followed by a stroll through the gardens to enjoy the evening breeze. Sample a premium tequila and treat the kids to an extra dessert- it's all included and it's all high quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Velas Vallarta Suite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Velas Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Velas Vallarta Suite Hotel
- Velas Vallarta Suite Puerto
- Velas Vallarta Resort
- Velas Vallarta Puerto
- Club Velas Vallarta