We stayed at the Hola/Qualton for a couple of nights in late February prior to moving to our regular two week time share at another resort. I was frankly intimidated to the point of considering cancelling our reservations (which were pre-paid) because of the dire comments from other reviewers.
The Ritz it ain't, but my picky wife and I agree it certainly was a good value for the money. Further, none of the horror stories I read happened to us while we were there.
I guess some people just like to get their shorts tied in knots over things of little consequence.
We go to PV every year and will probably stay at this resort again because of the flexibility it gave us with time share check ins and air fares.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.100% Family. Renovated Rooms. Friendly Staff. Wide beach. Food Variety. 24-hour food and beverage program. Unlimited domestic alcoholic beverages, and non-alcoholic drinks. Main pool with children's wading area. Indoor and outdoor "Kid’s Club" with fully supervised children's activities. Gym and Spa. Entertainment room. Daily activity programs. Nightly entertainment and weekly live shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Friendly Vallarta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Club & Spa
- Hola Vallarta
- Hola Puerta Vallarta
- Hola Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Hola Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Hola Vallarta
- Hola Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Club Spa Puerto Vallarta