We just returned from a week stay at Friendly Vallarta. This was our first time there. I would definitely go back. The food was excellent and always fresh. I have stayed at other larger and more expensive resorts in Mexico and have not enjoyed myself as much.
The location is very close to Downtown. All the rooms face the ocean and I liked the smaller feel of the Hotel. The staff are very good and of course "friendly". The grounds and rooms were always clean. Everyone there is happy and having a good time.
If you like a "grandiose resort" you can pay more money...........but I'm choosing the Friendly Vallarta!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.100% Family. Renovated Rooms. Friendly Staff. Wide beach. Food Variety. 24-hour food and beverage program. Unlimited domestic alcoholic beverages, and non-alcoholic drinks. Main pool with children's wading area. Indoor and outdoor "Kid’s Club" with fully supervised children's activities. Gym and Spa. Entertainment room. Daily activity programs. Nightly entertainment and weekly live shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Friendly Vallarta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Club & Spa
- Hola Vallarta
- Hola Puerta Vallarta
- Hola Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Hola Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Hola Vallarta
- Hola Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Club Spa Puerto Vallarta