I just returned from a one-week vacation at the Friendly Vallarta (Jan. 12-19). This was my 3rd time that I chose to stay here out of five visits to Puerto Vallarta. I chose this resort because it was the only one in the past that both my wife and I have ever returned to for a second visit. Unfortunately, my wife passed away 5 months ago and one thing that I chose to do to honor her is to return here once again to relive so many fond memories I have of us being here.
We have always enjoyed the friendliness of the staff at this resort. It is no wonder that so many reviews refer to this fact as the #1 reason to come here. They come to know you personally in no time at all, and go out of their way to see how things are going whenever they see you. I was dealing with a great deal of saddness with the recent loss of my wife and they showed so much compassion and took the time to talk to me to make sure I was handling it OK. In particular I want to thank Jasmine for the time she shared with me to make sure that she could brighten up my day.
Another great reason to chose this resort is the location and the views. All rooms are ocean-view and the higher you go the greater the view of the beautiful beaches of Puerto Vallarta. It is also very close to many other ammenities and sights either by walking or a short bus ride.
My third reason for highly recommending Friendly Vallarta is the ease of meeting new friends at the resort during your stay. Part of the reason for this is that so many guests are return visitors and they love to check with others to see if this is their first time or if they have been here before. Considering that I was alone this time it was very important for me to be able to connect with others during my stay, and I came to enjoy the company of many and I am thankful to them all.
So, to all the staff at the Friendly, thank you for a wonderful time and please keep up the great reputation you have rightly earned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.100% Family. Renovated Rooms. Friendly Staff. Wide beach. Food Variety. 24-hour food and beverage program. Unlimited domestic alcoholic beverages, and non-alcoholic drinks. Main pool with children's wading area. Indoor and outdoor "Kid’s Club" with fully supervised children's activities. Gym and Spa. Entertainment room. Daily activity programs. Nightly entertainment and weekly live shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Friendly Vallarta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Club & Spa
- Hola Vallarta
- Hola Puerta Vallarta
- Hola Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Hola Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Hola Vallarta
- Hola Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Club Spa Puerto Vallarta