This resort appears in different web sites and publications as anything from a three star to four star.
The resort has clearly some age and would benefit from some refurbishment and renovation, but this should not detract from the excellent staff and more than adequate food and beverage managed by Jose Luis Ortega.
To understand the reputation of this resort the average visitor I spoke to have returned more than five times. There is a loyalty build on the good nature of staff, good food and the carefully planned and diverse entertainment.
One day there was rain, out came projector screens and movies were run to occupy guests. The theatre was used for the traditional Mexican fiesta which was a great success , the broadway show was very professional, the beach party had a very civilzed dinner dance that had great attendance. No complaints.
The staff made sure that your needs were catered to at all times.
Food was more varied than other all inclusive resorts and fresh coffee replaced standing coffee in the lobby, fresh as you would get at any coffee shop .
I would like to see the lobby furniture recovered, and the painters to clean up paint runs etc, but these are minor details of was a very pleasant resort, this may be why it does not always get a firm four star rating . It is kept extremely clean and care is given in all aspects of service.
You may know this as the Qualton or Hola two of its past names. The management now certainly has their act together and is out for repeat business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An oceanfront hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.100% Family. Renovated Rooms. Friendly Staff. Wide beach. Food Variety. 24-hour food and beverage program. Unlimited domestic alcoholic beverages, and non-alcoholic drinks. Main pool with children's wading area. Indoor and outdoor "Kid’s Club" with fully supervised children's activities. Gym and Spa. Entertainment room. Daily activity programs. Nightly entertainment and weekly live shows. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Friendly Vallarta Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Club & Spa
- Hola Vallarta
- Hola Puerta Vallarta
- Hola Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Puerto Vallarta Resort
- Hola Club Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Hola Vallarta
- Hola Resort Puerto Vallarta
- Hola Club Spa Puerto Vallarta