7 min cab ride from airport
Staff was good. Some speak English some don't, to be expected as this is Mexico. They will do their best to communicate with you.
From what I understand there are two distinct seasons.. american college season and locals season. July was locals season. For every adult I would say there was at least 4 or 5 kids under the age of 5. If you don't want to spend your vacation with a bunch of tiny children I would not reccomend this hotel.
Drinks were as promised. I don't think they water them down as some have suggested below. Front desk will give you bottled water if you ask.
Buffet food was alright. You can tell they are cutting corners here and there .. juices taste like they were made from powder and the coffee was instant decaff. Italian restaurant was the best but is reservation only. Didn't get to try seafood restaurant. Food was slightly different everyday which was nice.. I ate everything ..never got sick.
The room was cleaned once a day. The toilet leaked and our light was broken. They put the two of us in 2 Queen beds instead of 1king. No big deal, I'm sure they would have switched us if asked. Generally the noise stops around 9-11pm so you can try and get some sleep on the stiff mattress. They also have a kitchen in the room. For those of you who travel with pots and pans this will be great.
The area is nice, you have to walk across 1 minor st to get to the beach. There really is no beach at this resort during high tide..but a 10 minute walk and the beach opens up. The resort is right next to the marina which is nice if you sailed here or plan on renting a boat. Beware, that like many other places in vallarta, the marina is chocked full of time share and people trying to sell you stuff at every turn.
Generally, this hotel is fine if you don't plan on spending all of your time here. Go out and explore the city. Can't say anything about college season but local season was very kid heavy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vamar VallartaThe perfect place to enjoy a well deserved break with your family, a romantic getaway or that special occasion… Relax and enjoy our beautiful gardens and experience the unique combination of excellent service, a spectacular natural environment and the characteristic beauty of the sea and beach of Puerto Vallarta.The best location in the exclusive Marina Vallarta area, our exceptional all-inclusive concept, wonderful views of one of the largest Marinas in Mexico and the spectacular Banderas Bay, the largest in our country are the ideal setting for enjoy a stress less experience. Your kids will enjoy the special area we have prepared for them, while you renew in the quiet of our special section for adults. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina and Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vamar Vallarta All Inclusive Marina And Beach Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Embarcadero Pacifico Club
- Embarcadero Pacifico Puerto Vallarta
- Club Embarcadero Pacifico
- Hotel Embarcadero Pacifico