I stayed here for 3 weeks whilst visiting a friend who lives in PV. The hotel is in a great location, opposite a supermarket complex with a few eateries and also there is a bus stop outside making it easy to get into town or to the marina. The pool areas were lovely and not crowded and the hotel is right on the beach. However, it is a large complex and difficult to find your way around initially. I was really disappointed with my first room as it was one that hadn't been refurbished, was on the ground floor right by a stairwell and so I had to keep the blinds closed for privacy. It also had an interconnecting door with another room and although this was locked, it meant I was practically in the same room as a loud Canadian couple who watched films until late and insisted on having loud conversations that I could hear every word of. I asked to change rooms but had to wait a week for this. The 2nd room I was given was much much nicer but loud at the weekends as a lot of Mexican families decend on the place. The cleaning service was poor, with my room not being cleaned until around 3pm each day and not to a great standard.
I would consider staying here again due to the pool areas but would try to book a room at Fiesta Americana next door instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Tules | Mexican Resort is located within Los Tules right in the hotel zone in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. An oceanfront condominium-style resort located 2 miles from the airport and 3 mile from downtown Vallarta. Los Tules is nestled on a twenty-acre plantation of coconut palms fronting a half-mile of beautiful sandy Bandera’s Bay beach. Stroll along the brick-tile footpaths, through lush tropical gardens to your private colonial Mediterranean style condo. All rooms are designed to be used as separate units with individual entrances but can be combined into a full condominium with interconnecting doors, should the same party book more than one room. You can also enjoy our 7 swimming pools, 4 children pools, poolside restaurant-bar, 5 lighted Tennis courts and if you like golf, Puerto Vallarta's most challenging golf courses are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Los Tules Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Tules Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Los Tules
- Los Tules Puerto Vallarta