We were here in August . First as to Puerto Vallarta itself, we were worried about heat, rain and bugs, coming as we were in what we had heard was the hot-rainy-buggy season. While there was some heat, some rain and some bugs it was not nearly as bad as imagined. As to Los Tules, this is a good deal for the price. There is no luxury, however, three of us were in a two story, two bedroom condo with three bathrooms, kitchen, peak-a-boo ocean views and a large balcony ... plenty of space to stretch out. The ocean beach was not much at all, but the grounds and numerous pools were well kept up. I have heard that rooms in one of the buildings get a lot of noise from a nearby disco and late at night I could hear a far away thump thump thump from it, but not loud enough to keep me up. This is not a luxury place, and there is not much to do on the actual premises, but it was a good base camp from which to explore the area. The restaurant by the main pool has a very limited menu, but comes in handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Tules | Mexican Resort is located within Los Tules right in the hotel zone in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. An oceanfront condominium-style resort located 2 miles from the airport and 3 mile from downtown Vallarta. Los Tules is nestled on a twenty-acre plantation of coconut palms fronting a half-mile of beautiful sandy Bandera’s Bay beach. Stroll along the brick-tile footpaths, through lush tropical gardens to your private colonial Mediterranean style condo. All rooms are designed to be used as separate units with individual entrances but can be combined into a full condominium with interconnecting doors, should the same party book more than one room. You can also enjoy our 7 swimming pools, 4 children pools, poolside restaurant-bar, 5 lighted Tennis courts and if you like golf, Puerto Vallarta's most challenging golf courses are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Los Tules Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Tules Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Los Tules
- Los Tules Puerto Vallarta