TERRIBLE! EXPERIENCE! STAY AWAY!!!!!
1- Once I arrived to Los Tules they assigned me a ridiculous studio! with no beds!! WTH?! when I had booked an average size room with 2 queen beds.
2- I have a 3 year old with the impairment to walk;therefore, we requested upon arrival a ground level room for wheel chair accessibility and the staff fail to provide my request... we HAD to work with the issue and we were given a room in the 4th floor with NO ELEVATOR. The entrance to the replacement room had additional spiral stairs; therefore, the lack of space force us to leave the wheelchair downstairs and shortly after one of the staff members called and shouted (with the most horrible attitude) about this issue, so I had an altercation with this horrible woman AGAIN that has never happened to me in any of the resorts/hotels I've stayed at.
3-The staff is beyond RUDE! I lived several years in PV and stayed at several hotels and I have never been spoken to in such an uncivil manner. There was never a manager on the premises and they are all incompetent individuals!
4- OHHH and I had my iPod Touch stolen! so I notify the front desk and they only asked me to fill a report!!!!! no replacement! no check! no apology!!! NOTHING --- Again WTH?!
Long story short! STAY AWAY FROM THIS AWFUL HOTEL!! ITS A JOKE!
- Also Known As:
- Los Tules Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Los Tules
- Los Tules Hotel
- Puerto Vallarta Los Tules
- Los Tules Puerto Vallarta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Los Tules | Mexican Resort is located within Los Tules right in the hotel zone in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. An oceanfront condominium-style resort located 2 miles from the airport and 3 mile from downtown Vallarta. Los Tules is nestled on a twenty-acre plantation of coconut palms fronting a half-mile of beautiful sandy Bandera’s Bay beach. Stroll along the brick-tile footpaths, through lush tropical gardens to your private colonial Mediterranean style condo. All rooms are designed to be used as separate units with individual entrances but can be combined into a full condominium with interconnecting doors, should the same party book more than one room. You can also enjoy our 7 swimming pools, 4 children pools, poolside restaurant-bar, 5 lighted Tennis courts and if you like golf, Puerto Vallarta's most challenging golf courses are just minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Venere and Otel so you can book your Los Tules Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.