Had a great trip to Puerto Vallarta that included a stay at the Sheraton. We did not choose the all inclusive option which was a great decision because I found some great restaurants nearby including an amazing organic food spot across the street which was our staple for breakfast every morning.
If you don't mind a lot of walking, this is a very good location to check out Puerto Vallarta from. We put in about 5 to 6 kilometers every day exploring the city and all it has to offer including the nightlife on the Malacon which is quite the experience. I was intrigued by some of the smaller hotels in the Zona Romantica area which is a more central location that I may try out next time.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were decent but nothing extravagant and the pool was very nice.
Internet access at the Hotel is VERY expensive so I would highly recommend taking a 5 minute walk towards the Malacon and using the family run internet place which is 80% cheaper if you need access. This was probably the most disappointing part of the Hotel is the gouging on the internet access.
All in all it was a pleasant experience though and I would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Club Level. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport. Appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city’s distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church.Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Media 8, Inc., Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton