1. The Staff: They all seem happy and proud of what they are doing! Everyone greets you with a smile and is happy to do anything and everything for you. It was so refreshing to visit a hotel where everyone truly wants to wait on you! From the bell boys, to the pool waiters... everyone was so polite and kind to us! One day it started raining and we were under our pool umbrella. A waiter (Mario) came over with an umbrella and walked us underneath the pool bar so we didn’t get our bags wet! I was so surprised by this!
2. Their service is close to perfection. From the moment we arrived, we were treated like royalty. Someone was constantly taking our drink order, fetching us a new towel, delivering food to our lounge chairs, meeting a special request, etc. I've never in my life felt more pampered at a resort than I did at the Sheraton Buganvilias (and we’ve stayed in a lot of places in Mexico).
3. The level of cleanliness was unbelievable! From the pool area, to the restaurants, to our room... it was all very clean! We appreciated how hard the staff worked to make us feel like we were at home.
4. The drinks have real alcohol. When traveling in Mexico, I always have to get creative with my drink choices because it’s usually some knock off alcohol they are pouring. Not here! From Embarcadero Bar, with their collection of more than fifty brands of tequila, to their Carreta Bar, where they serve all kinds of exotic drinks, it is all good stuff! No counterfeit or adulterated booze!
5. The Food was awesome! We felt like we were dining in a 5 star restaurant every night. Whether your are into Italian or Mexican, you will not be disappointed!
6. The Beds! Our bed was more comfortable than my own bed at home. The sheets aren't scratchy, the pillows are plush, and they are clean! :) I slept so well!
7. The hotel didn't seem crowded, even though they told us it was 80% full when we were there. There are several different pools as well as a huge beach, so everyone is spread out. We appreciated feeling secluded!
8. No teenagers. Perhaps because of the price level, younger people tend to stay elsewhere. No one was being obnoxious, getting hammered (at least loudly anyway), or cannon balling into the pool. It was pure paradise and we met some really cool couples during our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Club Level. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport. Appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city’s distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church.Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton