Great stay at Sheraton Buganvilias. I arrived at the hotel as one of the two hurricanes were hitting both costs of Mexico. In fact hurricane Manuel was due to pass over the port that morning. Torrential rain during our arrival and our taxi had trouble navigating the short distance to the hotel. Once in the hotel no worries and no fears. The staff is super attentive and friendly. Because of the rain we decided to stay in the hotel that afternoon and visit their large palapa restaurant where we ordered from the menu and opted out of the all you can eat buffet. Our food was delicious and fast. The rest of our stay we visited the buffet for breakfast twice and really enjoyed their selection and omelet bar. Pesky Time share people at the lobby by the elevators but you can avoid them and the others in town with a quick " NQ " thats timeshare code language for " Not Qualified" and works like garlic to vampires. Our first room (1202) did have the smell of mold coming from behind the mattresses and out of the air conditioner unit but were graciously moved to a new room by their excellent staff after I requested it. Hotel is at the entrance of town so many eateries and convenience stores nearby. There is a 7eleven type store called OXXO across the street that accepts dollars at a good rate. Also a great birria place named Robles two blocks inland right across from the hotel. Most car rental companies can bring a vehicle to the hotel for 100 pesos which is the same as taking a cab to pick it up yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Shertaon Club Level. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport. Appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city's distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church.Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton