We just returned form a 4 night stay at The Puerto Vallarta Sheraton Buganvilias. We usually stay at The Sheraton resorte for their top quality service and amenities. Sheraton Buganvilias compares equally if not surprases any if The finest Sheraton hoteles we have enjoyed. The staff at their Puerto Vallarta facility could not have been more welcoming or helpful, from the waiters in the restaurants to room service to the lifeguards on the beach to the gardeners maintaining the beautiful grounds. While I hesitate to call out anyone for special accolades, the wait staff in La villita at breakfast deserve particular recognition for excellence. The food quality was also excellent, and I am pretty picky on this point. Our sun terrace room was beautiful and spacious and in tip top condition. We asked to turn the temperature down in our room and it was done almost immediately and brought down to a temperature which we enjoyed.
My only complaint about the property is its lack of a lap pool. During our stay, the ocean was too rough to swim open water and all of the pools are designated such that no pool offers an uninterrumted space with parallel walls with 20-40 meters space for lap swimming.
I played golf at vista Vallarta, about half an hour from the hotel. What a fabulous course! It was challenging to score well( I have a 12 handicap) but endless fun to play. All in all, this was one of our best beach trips. We certainly plan to return soon.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Buganvilias
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Club Level. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport. Appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city’s distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church.Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.