A bit late with my review yet have stayed at this Sheraton during the Christmas season a few times. The busy time of year does not affect this Sheraton. Location, an easy walk to downtown Puerto Vallarta, yet still away from the hustle and bustle of downtown. Bus service is at the entrance of the hotel....what is better? Rooms, clean, quiet. Pool services, happily served by a crew with a smile awaiting you. Massages given by Mary Gonzalez and Herelinda Aguilor...OUTSTANDING. Restaurant's, outside hotel property a very easy walk. Looking forward to our next visit to Puerto Vallarta and yes, the Sheraton hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Club Level. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport. Appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city’s distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church.Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton