“Great location & service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center

You added Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center to your Saves list
Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Boulevard Medina Ascencio 999 | Zona Hotelera las Glorias, Puerto Vallarta 48330, Mexico   |
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #26 of 120 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
“Great location & service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

I stay dthere for 6 days and me and my family love it great service location. Only thing bad its the room looks it had cables in places you dont expect. But overall excellent service great pool we went to the fiesta mexicana it was real fun with live mariachi and ofcourse tequila

• Stayed April 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (351)
  • Turkish first
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Just finishing up a week with my 80 year old mom. We stayed on the Starwood Preferred Guest floor and loved it. My mom was thrilled with all the attention from staff. They helped her carry drinks, food and treated her with great courtesy. The food was great and I loved the all inclusive aspect to our stay as I di
d not need to navigate cafes and restaurants with her. We had a beautiful ocean view room and got to watch dolphins and even saw a family grouping of humpbacks!
The pools were beautiful. The staff work very hard at keeping everything clean and well looked after. Although we didn't venture far I enjoyed some walks into old town.
My mom LOVED the Mexican fiesta night , there were terrific costumes and lots of food.We also took advantage of the spa specials which were lovely and good value. We really appreciate that it was less busy as we had lots of spots to choose from to eat or sit by the pool.
I would highly recommend this to anyway one wanting to visit Puerto Vallarta with an elderly friend or relative.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
buganviliasrp, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear guests from Calgary:

With great delight we have read about your gratifying experience in our resort and in our dearest Puerto Vallarta,

It is our ambition to be the best family and convention resort in town and to fully comply with our guest expectations. We feel proud for your kindhearted consideration for our staff, and we appreciate your recognition for our accessible facilities to all family members.

Please receive our appreciation for sharing your feelings with us, and look forward to your next visit to the Sheraton Buganvilias Resort..

Sincerely
CORONA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Angelina, one of the pool waitresses, was our favorite. She took good care of us all the time. Her smile and quick witty remarks made our pool time a joy. We had a room on the club level and Ernesto, Efrain, Juan, Arnulfo took wonderful care of us. They were ALWAYS smiling, helpful and served us to the best of their ability. The breakfast and evening meals on the club level were surprisingly well done, comparing them to club levels in the States. Often we did not need to go anyplace else for dinner.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Burnaby, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Amazing service, delicious food, breathtaking scenery, comfortable amenities and excellent location (15min walk to the city and boardwalk)! My best friend and I wanted to go on a vacation together, and we booked at the Sheraton in PV,Mexico based on a recommendation from my brother who has stayed at all resorts here (he's a travel agent). Yes, the first couple days we were asked by the "time share people" to do their presentation, but after politely refusing each time they left us alone for the main duration of our stay. Didn't bother me at all! What made up for it was the amazing staff and quality of service and amenities(we stayed in oceanview room)! SPECIAL thank you's to the bar/pool/restaurant/hosts & servers: Miriam, Gabriel, Enrique, Rigo, Ramon, Felipe, Mario, Marizia and Hugo! Thank you for the wonderful memories and can't wait to see you all again very soon! Muchas gracias!

Salem
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We just returned from 7 days at the Sherton. My husband and I stayed in the Vacation Club (time share) and our friends stayed AI at the resort. The food was beyond expectations and the service was over the top. I believe that they have upgraded in a lot of areas. The drinks had plenty of alcohol and with a little bit of tip, you had all your could handle for drinks throughout the day. We ate at all the restaurants on site and were never disappointed. The only compliant that I would have is that the activities were not well organized. It said that water aerobics were at 1:00 each day, but only once did someone show up to conduct both the water aerobics as well as an organized water volleyball game. But, it may have a lot to do with the time of the year. This resort is a short walk to 'town' and the pools are expansive, the beach is rocky and nothing special, but with the great pools, we didn't miss it.

Camrose, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Loved staying here. Staff was attentive and very friendly. On the mornings I was up early, there was a lot of cleaning going on everywhere; the whole place was kept really clean.

Super close to walk to the malecon, so we were able to get out and about on foot.

Only complaint was the time share harassment.

Enjoyed karaoke at night in the bar, and cooling off in the pool during the day :^)

We had exceptionally great service from Miriam, Marizia, Gabriel, Enrique, Ramon, Felipe, Rigo, and the breakfast servers were all very friendly and attentive!

I felt after a week of staying here that I had made friends I look forward to seeing again in the future.

My next trip down I plan to take my kids with me.

Room Tip: All rooms are ocean views. I didn't spend much time in the room, so picked the least expensive...
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel twice and the service is consistently excellent. Arnulfo and Juan in the Club Lounge always made me feel like I was truly a valued guest. The location is great for an easy walk into town. The pool is nice and the food is good. The ocean view rooms offer amazing sunsets and how can you go wrong looking out your window at the ocean. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: The top floor (23) has the best view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
buganviliasrp, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Dear guest from Oshawa:

We appreciate you taking the time to post such positive comments - it’s always great to hear that our guests enjoy themselves during their travels. Our Club Level section on the top of the hotel has devoted butler service to provide the best Sheraton experience to all out guest, we are glad to see that our efforts were worth it. We hope you had the opportunity to use our Beach Lounge Chairs exclusive for our Club Guests use, a comfortable beach area to relish the murmur of the ocean and share quality time with a few selected guests.

I will forward your comments to our butles, Arnulfo and Juan, they will be inspired to know your kindhearted consideration for the excellent service rendered to you and your wife.

Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Sincerely

Been to Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center? Share your experiences!