This hotel was amazing- fantastic pools- 2 large ones and excellent service. We had our 15 month old daughter with us and the staff was so accommodating! Before we arrived, Hector arranged by email for us to have adjoining rooms with my parents so that they could watch the baby in the evening while we went out- it was wonderful! We also had great ocean views and the rooms were cleaned meticulously each and every day. The staff were all extremely friendly and and happy to help with anything. There is a kids club, amazing pools, and a public bus that takes 5 min. to take you into town for 6.5 pesos- the downtown is really nice, lots of street performers, old cobble streets, shops, food, and tequila! One thing I would say is definitely go for the all inclusive deal as the food was fantastic and without it, prices are pretty expensive- a great variety and a couple different restaurants to choose from- in addition to great bar side food, and bottomless drinks!! We got a great deal on expedia but make sure to scroll down when selecting your room to see how much the all inclusive costs- it is well worth it as we didn't spend a penny on food or drink the whole week and were completely satisfied- the margaritas were not watered down and waiters were constantly brining you whatever you wanted. An excellent family vacation where we met other families with kids and played in the fabulous pool- there is a large 1ft section for the babies to play around in. All in all, we would highly recommend this hotel and thank everyone there for our amazing trip- we will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Shertaon Club Level. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport. Appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city's distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church.Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Media 8, Inc., Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton