Everyone was very nice. The concierge was very helpful. We did not go the "all-inclusive" route, and were surprised that we were charged for the bottled water left in our room everyday. There was no indication that we would be charged for the water...we thought it came with the price of the room. Guess we will ask next time! Beautiful hotel, good location, decent price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Shertaon Club Level. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport. Appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city's distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church.Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton