Grounds are beautiful. One pool is loud and the other is quiet. Food and drinks here are overpriced. Concierge is terrific. But watch out for the timeshare folks in the Lobby. Immediately after check in, you are handed off to a timeshare sales person. Stationed next to the elevator, you must pass these sales people every time you go up or down to your room. Paid on commission, the sales folks can be aggressive and rude - don't take no for an answer. Cleaning staff and maids are wonderful.
Do not wear the little wrist band given at check in. These make you a target for every Timeshare promoter in Puerto Vallarta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relish the sun, the ocean, the extended landscaping, the entire exhuberant nature of the tropic from your own Deluxe ocean view room or the unique Ocean Front Club Level. A few steps away from traditional downtown and 4 miles from Vallarta's International Airport. Appreciate a peaceful afternoon stroll on renovated Malecon and savor the friendliness of the locals; admire the city’s distinctive architecture with red-tiled roofs, lush tropical gardens, cobblestone streets and the Guadalupe church.Enjoy our fine cuisine restaurants and bars, shop a variety of clothing, silver and souvenirs in the boutiques, and relax in the SPA taking an unparalleled massage in our unique cabin's next to the ocean or immersed in lush gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Media 8, Inc., Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Buganvilias Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Buganvilias Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Sheraton Buganvilias Resort And Convention Center
- Sheraton Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Sheraton