“Beautiful B&B with an amazing host” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Amorita

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Casa Amorita
Calle Iturbide #309 at Calle Matamoros, Puerto Vallarta CP48300, Mexico   |
Special Price
40% off room rate
Calgary, Canada
“Beautiful B&B with an amazing host”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I loved our stay and Casa Amorita. Rita was an amazing host who went our of her way to ensure we had a great stay. The B&B itself is beautiful and has amazing views of the bay. The breakfasts were incredible!

The B&B is close to many restaurants and shops and is only a few blocks from the Malecon.

I have never been to a nicer B&B!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

305 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

We loved our recent stay at Casa Amorita! We picked it based off the great reviews we read, and I echo everyone's comments about Rita Love! Rita speaks Spanish with a Jersey accent - what's not to love about that?! The location of Casa Amorita is fantastic - just a few blocks from the beach and tons of great restaurants. It was nice to walk all over PV - you have to burn off all that guacamole somehow. Pretty much every day we'd tell Rita what we wanted to do and she'd suggest a place(s) and make us a reservation if needed. We took a day trip to Sayulita via the city bus and Rita and her great staff clued us in to what we needed to know and where we needed to be, when. Rita's been in PV for several years so she is able to recommend lots of cool spots that locals go to - we felt so hip! It's clear that Rita and her staff really care about their jobs and making their guests feel right at home.

It was our first time to PV so when planning our trip, we decided to stay in two different places just for variety. Rita actually suggested the second place for us, Villa Premiere Hotel & Spa, and while it was nice, we enjoyed Casa Amorita more. Gracias, Rita, for the fantastic vacation!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Sonoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here and were very impressed. Close to downtown was a big selling point with us. the staff is excellent and very accommodating. We have already planned a return visit later this year.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent. At least from what I could see.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

The wonderful 'Casa Amorita' was the perfect getaway. Although I only had a short 4 days to relax, Rita and her staff made me feel right at home. With a beautiful breakfast every morning made with extra care, I could have stayed much longer. The casa itself is a beautiful and relaxing oasis in the hills above Old Town Puerto Vallarta. I've visited the town a few times and Rita made reservations at my favorite restaurant for me. She also had wonderful ideas for places I had never been to. If you want a wonderful time in P.V. without spending it at some crowded hotel, I would highly recommend 'Casa Amorita'. For couples and single travelers it is ideal. A special thanks to Gerardo, Lizette, and Belen for taking such good care of me.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I were married in Nuevo Vallarta and decided to head to Puerto Vallarta for more restaurants and attractions. Rita was so very accommodating and the ability to connect with other couples while you are there was so nice. You truly feel like part of a family. She makes all of your reservations and sets up a taxi whenever you need one. All of Old Vallarta is at your door and you are so close to the true heart of the city.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

Rita cares and it shows. The house is lovely, with elegant but comfortable details and appointments. She and her staff (love Geraldo!) work hard to make sure guests have all needs met (including those unforseen). Breakfasts were awesome, view fabulous, location perfect. The church bells: All of PV is noisy; don't go to Vallarta if you want a quiet vacation. If you go, stay at Casa Amorita. And read Rita's info sheet on the church bells. It's a hoot.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Concord, Ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Our stay in Puerto Vallarta was charming, thanks to Rita Love and her friendly staff at Casa Amorita. Getting off a long flight can be a bit disorientating, but Rita was there to welcome us and provide all the comforts of home, along with excellent advise about Restaurants and sights to see. I especially enjoyed the company of our fellow lodgers during the wonderful breakfasts Rita so lovingly served. A great find! Thank you, dear Rita!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Casa Amorita? Share your experiences!