“Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa

You added CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa to your Saves list
CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Paseo La Marina Norte 435 | Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta 48354, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Houston, Texas
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We stopped by this nice very hotel this July for one day and bought a One Day Pass because we were staying at my brother's condo. The food was delicious and the service excellent. The restaurant service was very friendly and attentive. Later, we used the Spa for a massage and I have to mention the names of the staff that made our day so wonderful - Raul, Dayana, Sara, Blanco and Vero. I give them a 5-star service. It was my birthday, and after my massage was over, Raul surprised me with a chocolate cupcake and a birthday candle. Definitely, we will go back to visit CasaMagna Marriott and use all their facilities. Their courtesy make you feel like royalty! :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
MarriottCasaMagnaPVR, General Manager at CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear guest,

This was definitely an excellent birthday celebration for you and we were so happy to be able to spend it with you.

I will be glad to extend your comments to Raul, Dayana, Sara, Blanca and Vero for the great service they provided you.

We would love to hear you will be visiting us again.

Demetrio Maduro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (365)
Mexico City, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

We went this July to Puerto Vallarta and decided to stay at Marriott. The highlight is the excellent service, a very friendly staff, specifically Silvestre who was outstanding.
The hotel is a bit old on its public areas.
Inside prices are acceptable.
Ricardo

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Ricardo,

I appreciate your kind comments about the service from our staff and I will gladly pass your message to Silvestre who made such a great impression on you.

Hopefully you will be coming back very soon to spend another great time here, enjoying the sun by the pool.

Carmel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

All wait staff was great! One server, Roberto Reynaga, in the Las Casitas restaurant was especially fantastic! We stayed on resort property several evenings just to eat at the restaurants since they were so delicious!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear guest,

I am glad to read that you truly enjoyed your stay with us, especially that you had delicious meals at our restaurants.

I will happily congratulate Roberto for the excellent service he provided to you.

The staff and I will be happy to receive you again.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I guess I expected more from a resort style hotel location. The pool is a great size with a swim up bar and normal bar food served poolside. The rooms are nice but not huge. Very helpful staff which helped everything but just thought it would be better. The ocean is dirty and rocky by the hotel and the sand is not 'white' sand which is a pain. I was in Cancun in December and it is not even close, Cancun was better.

Stayed July 2014
MarriottCasaMagnaPVR, Director General at CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Kyle,

I want to thank you for sharing with us your opinion regarding your vacation here. Your comments are very important tools that help us improve the service we provide to our clients.

Something that makes of Puerto Vallarta a very unique and different destination is that is surrounded by the Sierra Madre Mountains and rivers; sometimes, during rainy season, these same surroundings make the rain come down the mountain through the rivers mixing the fresh water and the salt water causing a brown color; nonetheless this same rain helps the wide biodiversity of Puerto Vallarta which I hope you enjoyed as well as Puerto Vallarta’s Downtown where you can see the magic of a Mexican town and the friendliness of its people.

I would love to hear that you are coming back to Puerto Vallarta and I hope to be your host again.

Gilroy, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We stayed 7 nights at Casamagna and enjoyed it very much. The staff were very polite, the gardener, "Gilberto Arroyo" cut mangos from the mango tree. The bartender, " Fernando" from the lobby bar will make the best pina coladas. Also, "Oscar" from the restaurant Las Estancias gave us a wonderful service and recommended us a delicious orange drink. All of the staff were very nice to me and my kids.

Dear Guille,

I am very pleased to know that your family vacation was such a fun one.

Thank you for taking the time to mention each member of the staff that made of your stay something unique, I will make sure to pass your message to them.

I hope to see you and your family here again.

Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I stayed here last June during our company's annual awards trip. We were surprisingly very happy with this resort given that it was not all inclusive. It had everything you could possibly ask for right there on site. Huge pool with a swim up bar. Great wait staff brings delicious food right to you while you are lounging out by the pool or the beach. Great restaurants on site and nearby. Rooms were very clean and updated. Hotel grounds were also very beautiful and well maintained. My only complaint would be that the drinks and food were rather expensive.

Also it was nice having the Puerto Vallarta Boardwalk just a few minutes down the road. Many great places to eat and drink. If your looking for a fun night out this is definitely the place to go.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Tim,

I am glad to know that your company’s annual award trip was such a pleasant experience and that your wife and you had the chance to enjoy a relaxing time by the pool.

It is great that you could visit Puerto Vallarta’s Boardwalk, this is definitely a place you would not want to miss when coming here and that should be visited both by day and night.

I will be looking forward to seeing you back very soon and for your next visit, we invite you to ask for our Inclusive Getaway package that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner at any of our restaurants, national beverages, national beer and house wine by the glass.

Washington, DC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We stayed two nights with my family and enjoyed it very much. The hotel is a little bit old, but the food is very good and the staff is friendly. The breakfast buffet is fantastic. The beach is nice and rooms are clean and spacious. For the price I will recommend it.

Dear guest,

I am so happy that you and your family had a nice vacation with us.

I agree with you the breakfast buffet is fantastic and one of the widest of Puerto Vallarta as you find fresh fruit, juices, made to order omelets, made to order chilaquiles, sushi and many more options.

It is great to know that you enjoyed our facilities, the time by the beach and the service from our staff.

We hope to see you back very soon for another great stay.

Demetrio Maduro

Been to CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!