After reading the reviews on TripAdvisor, we were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We only stayed for one night but it was quiet and the pools were really nice. In high season, it might be loud (it definitely has the capacity to be, with sound systems around the pool bars), but we didn't see it.
We upgraded to the Royal Beach Club for $25 and it was worth every penny: the food is great and really doesn't count as "appetizers". So, two of us pretty much got "all inclusive" for that low additional cost. An additional mention goes to our waiter, Eloy, who was attentive without being intrusive. Major kudos goes to the fact that he noticed my harassment from mosquitoes and quietly provided bug spray to the table. Full marks! :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Media 8, Inc., Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Westin Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort And Spa Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort & Spa Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Puerto Vallarta Westin
- Westin Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Westin Resort Puerto Vallarta