“Best mole in Vallerta” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 737 Restaurants in Puerto Vallarta
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Dessert, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A mexican restaurant with autentic mexican food, the special is the mole sauce witch is made like in the past, an artesian mole that takes over a week to prepare, unique texture and a chocolate taste at the end. A very house warming atmosphere, and always a good service taken by the owners themself.
Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
“Best mole in Vallerta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife and I had dinner one night on our vacation. I had the chicken breast and my wife had the chicken leg and thigh with the homemade Jovita mole. They get the base from Mexico City. A very delicious meal. On another night we had the Mexican platter, equally delicious. Please come and enjoy. Jeff S.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Central Wisconsin
“Just OK!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

While browsing the neighborhood for a restaurant, this one looked interesting, and we opted for a table on the sidewalk, outside the restaurant. Patrons inside encouraged us, saying the "mole" options were exceptional! We chose the Mexican platter for the main course. The food was good, but there are better places.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great find for delicious mole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

based on the reviews, we found our way to this friendly and casual restaurant. best mole I've ever had! inexpensive and relaxed, but worth coming back to.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Australia
“Average food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Very underwhelming . Looks good from the outside and staff say all the right things . Chicken tamales were awful

Visited April 2014
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“I feel at home !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is by far the most authentic place for a homestyle Mexican meal. It´s like eating at your grandmothers house. I´m mexican and have lived in Puerto Vallarta for the last couple of years and when I eat there childhood memories come to me:-). The Mole is the best and with hand made tortillas mmmm superb! (my mouth is watering as I write)... Sergio and Roberto are very attentive and very welcoming. I love Sergio´s passion and love for his mother´s mole and his story about the history of Mole in English is super cute! Visit this place it´s very authentic with good prices and nothing pretentious!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere