DH and I had room 410. Sister and BIL had 337. Best friend and DH had room 310.
Each loved their room for different reasons. All had nice balconies. 310 is full ocean view with king bed. 410 and 337 had pool, palapa and partial ocean view. Balcony of 337 was more private than 410.
We were all inclusive and ate and drank alot of food and drink. All was fine except I didnt like Italian night. Pasta was slimy and tasteless. Everything else was good for what it was. It wasnt gourmet by any means. There were fresh fruit and veggies at every meal.
It was really good for the price. The drinks were plentiful and very tasty. I tried so many :)
You cant go wrong. One of the best vacation deals in PV....IMO..... for our kind of vacation, it was perfect. The location cant be beat. I wouldnt even consider staying anywhere else in PV.
We cant wait to go back Dec 2011.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming colonial Boutique Style Hotel designed and tastefully decorated to reflect style, refined hospitality and the unique flavor of the Mexican "Haciendas" of the 19th century. The recent decor is uniform and upgraded to compliment its charm and displaying the handiwork from Mexico. If you want to capture the true essence of Mexico this is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta