We had no problems with this hotel. We had room 323, a pool and ocean view off the balcony and Olas Altas Street view from the back. We did not hear any street noise and enjoyed looking out on the street in the AM and seeing everyone busy sweeping their businesses and hurrying off to work. The room was always cleaned promptly. We did not even have any problems with the front desk people, they were not rude or indifferent as they are in many places in Mexico ( especially if they are young females). We had the buffet breakfast once and were not too impressed. If we were going to go back to PV we would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming colonial Boutique Style Hotel designed and tastefully decorated to reflect style, refined hospitality and the unique flavor of the Mexican "Haciendas" of the 19th century. The recent decor is uniform and upgraded to compliment its charm and displaying the handiwork from Mexico. If you want to capture the true essence of Mexico this is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta