My husband and I went to Puerto Vallarta for our 10th anniversary. Our first impression of the hotel was that it was beautiful. We had booked the "Superior Room" which translates to VERY basic room with a very hard bed and a street view. The next morning we asked to upgrade to a better room and they were very helpful. We spent our next two nights in a beachview room with a kingsize bed and a balcony for about $30.00 more. Much, much, better. We did not do the All-Inclusive, it was much better to walk around and look for great places to eat. The hotel does have a very good breakfast buffet. If you want to check email or make a call, the PC Cafe is a good place to go. One last bit of info is, if you are taking kids and have any issues with the gay/lesbian lifestyle, you are very close to the gay beach and will see a lot of couples around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa is a splendid colonial Boutique Style Hotel that invites you to enjoy the vacatioon of your dreams.The quality of its facilities, hospitality and tradition of excellence in service will make your stay a trully pleasurable experience. Located in front of the best beach of Vallarta "Playa del Sol" in the heart of the exciting Romantic Zone, is one of the best tourist areas of Vallarta. Here you can find all types of residences, prestigios restaurants, cafes, boutiques, galleries and the best nightlife. Only a few steps from the new Malecon, the Cathedral and the New Pier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta