We stayed at this hotel after requesting a room change from the casa dona Susana. We had a bad experience with bugs at the casa dona susana and were a bit worries about what we were going to get when we changed to this hotel..we were happily surprised! The playa los Arcos has a great view of the ocean and is in the heart of the historic district. Because i have a job that requires i work online, i was concerned about wifi connection after reading the reviews. I had full access the entire time. The hotel is clean and it has nice private balconies. It does not have the big screen led TVs or other whistles and bells of a five star hotel ( with an ocean right out front, who needs that anyway!) the staff keeps it clean, welcoming and friendly. The beach is kept clean the boardwalk is right outside the hotel door. It was a very pleasant place to stay. I would absolutely stay there and recommend it. The historic district is addition is safe, friendly and a great place to visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming colonial Boutique Style Hotel designed and tastefully decorated to reflect style, refined hospitality and the unique flavor of the Mexican "Haciendas" of the 19th century. The recent decor is uniform and upgraded to compliment its charm and displaying the handiwork from Mexico. If you want to capture the true essence of Mexico this is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta