This was my first trip and stay in Puerto Vallarta and booked with Expedia.
Upon arriving at the hotel, they couldn't find my reservation but gave us a crappy room and told us to come back to the desk the next afternoon when more people check out to get a better room. We were upgraded to a free Superior Room with 2 dble beds and a balcony view of the pool area/beach. I found the beds to be ok to sleep on, not too hard not too soft but I was comfortable. You are not here to sleep all day while on vacation. The water pressure in the showers isn't the greatest and the water does sometimes go out here and there but it wasn't a problem, was still able to get a decent shower when I wanted too. I didn't get the all inclusive plan because there is so many local restaurants and bars in the area which gives you better fresher food than the hotel restuarant itself so I wouldnt advise call all inclusive. We never ate at the hotel rest and the buffet choices were not that great to choose from anyways.
This hotel is advertised as a family friendly oriented hotel so they were families, kids, older people seniors and LGBT people as well as the Gay Village is right in the whole area of the hotel and the romantica zone. The hotel pools and hot tub were great. Maids cleaned our rooms everyday and the rooms were in good condition, had Air Conditioning, TV, and a free safe to use. Never had any problems with the room or housekeeping, friendly staff.
The only complaint I have is the Wi-FI in the hotel is AWFUL!. It only really works by the lobby and pool area but no where else. It also keeps cutiing out here and there throughout the day so this was very inconvienent. I would stay at this hotel again but only if the wi-fi was in better working condition.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming colonial Boutique Style Hotel designed and tastefully decorated to reflect style, refined hospitality and the unique flavor of the Mexican "Haciendas" of the 19th century. The recent decor is uniform and upgraded to compliment its charm and displaying the handiwork from Mexico. If you want to capture the true essence of Mexico this is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta