Friend and I flew down, took a taxi to the area and picked out Los Arcos almost at random. Got an upgraded room with king on 4th floor ocean front and enjoyed. The staff was friendly and service in the restaurant outstanding. We took the all inclusive option and were impressed with the buffet, both at breakfast and dinner. I have been at other PV hotels with all inclusive and found their food lacking in comparison. My friend, a native of Mexico, was more than satisfied with the authenticity of the food.
A nice walk every evening to the clubs on the melecon then back to the room to fall asleep with the sound of the surf..... life is good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming colonial Boutique Style Hotel designed and tastefully decorated to reflect style, refined hospitality and the unique flavor of the Mexican "Haciendas" of the 19th century. The recent decor is uniform and upgraded to compliment its charm and displaying the handiwork from Mexico. If you want to capture the true essence of Mexico this is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta