I love old Vallarata and feel comfortable there when I travel alone which I did in November. The rooms are adequate, have air conditioning, a good sized bath tub and a balcony. For me that's perfect. It is not far from the Malecon and I walk early every morning. I don't mind the vendors at all and usually sit on the beach. I usually buy a muffin and fresh fruit every day and grilled fish a couple of times in the week. I do not pay for the all inclusive as I don't drink alcohol and there are many great small restaurants within walking distance. The staff are friendly and the guests are a mix of Mexican, American and Canadian - singles, families and couples. Coming from the cold and rain in Vancouver - the climate is a dream!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming colonial Boutique Style Hotel designed and tastefully decorated to reflect style, refined hospitality and the unique flavor of the Mexican "Haciendas" of the 19th century. The recent decor is uniform and upgraded to compliment its charm and displaying the handiwork from Mexico. If you want to capture the true essence of Mexico this is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Venere, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta