I've stayed at Playa Los Arcos at least a dozen times over the past 18 years (some years we go to some other tropical destination). It is absolutely the best location in PV for anyone who wants to be in Mexico in a traditional style hotel with a wonderful beach and within easy walking distance of lots of great restaurants, shopping, the Malecon, the island, etc. The service is superb from the front desk to the guys setting up the beach chairs and umbrellas.
It will not satisfy people who want a sparkly new high rise exactly like they'd find in Los Angeles-one which dumps hundreds or thousands of people onto it's small slice of beach. Playa los Arcos is far to personal, small and charming. It's beach is perfect and uncrowded, except during Easter week. The hotel is older and the rooms smaller than the 3 or 4 other places we've stayed in PV, but everything about the experience and the location is the best. We don't consider staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming colonial Boutique Style Hotel designed and tastefully decorated to reflect style, refined hospitality and the unique flavor of the Mexican "Haciendas" of the 19th century. The recent decor is uniform and upgraded to compliment its charm and displaying the handiwork from Mexico. If you want to capture the true essence of Mexico this is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Resort And Spa
- Playa Los Arcos Hotel Beach Puerto Vallarta
- Playa Los Arcos Puerto Vallarta